Slight bumping to corners. Spine is intact and bright with just a little mild bumping to ends. Textblock is in good condition, clean and tight. Additional photos are available upon request. When securely packed this item will weigh in the region of g. The quoted postage for international orders is based on a standard book weight.
The Ottoman Empire 1326–1699
Where a book is lighter, we will reduce the postage accordingly. If the book is heavier, we will request additional postage.
We make no profit on postal charges. The Ottoman Empire and its conflicts provide one of the longest continuous narratives in military history. They were never overthrown by a foreign power, and no usurper succeeded in taking the throne.
- Focus and Grammatical Relations in Creole Languages: Papers from the University of Chicago Conference on Focus and Grammatical Relations in Creole Languages.
- 1st Edition?
- The Ottoman Empire 1st Edition (Hardback) - Routledge.
- 98th Annual Meeting and the Ceramic Manufacturing Councils Workshop and Exposition: Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 18, Issue 2.
- Reward Yourself.
This volume covers the rise of the Ottomans, and their early years of fighting for a foothold across the Bosphorus, before exploring the main campaigns and the part played by such elite troops as the Janissaries and the Sipahis. At its height under Suleiman the Magnificent, the Ottoman Empire became the most powerful state in the world - a multi-national, multilingual empire that stretched from Vienna to the upper Arab peninsula. Read more Read less. Amazon Global Store US International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- The Bone and Mineral Manual, Second Edition: A Practical Guide.
- Lamb at the Altar: The Story of a Dance!
- The Ottoman Empire – on Apple Books.
- Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition: Audio and Video Blogging for the Masses.
- Global Usability;
- The Best Olympics Ever??
- Habsburg–Ottoman wars in Hungary (–) - Wikipedia?
Manufacturer warranty may not apply Learn more about Amazon Global Store. Review Essential Histories are remarkably effective in presenting military events in the wider contexts of the new military history. About the Author Stephen Turnbull is the world's leading English language authority on medieval Japan and the samurai. No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers.
Write a customer review. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.
- Modern Web Development: Understanding domains, technologies, and user experience?
- You may also be interested in....
- Frequency Standards and Metrology: Proceedings of the 7th Symposium, Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific Grove, CA, USA, 5-11 October 2008.
- A Panorama of Indian Theatre!
June 15, - Published on Amazon. Verified Purchase. This is another great book in the Essential History series. One point that sticks out is that Stephen Turnbull clearly and concisely pulled together over years of Ottoman history. Julia Lovell. The Art of War. Sun Tzu. The Great Game.
The Ottoman Empire – by Stephen Turnbull - Book - Read Online
Peter Hopkirk. Michael Herr.
John Keay. The Korean War.app2.sibro.xyz/5040.php
Essential Histories: The Ottoman Empire 1326-1699 62 by Stephen Turnbull (2003, Paperback)
Max Hastings. Sir Rodric Braithwaite. India in the Persianate Age.
Richard Eaton. The Sewing Circles of Herat. China's War with Japan, Rana Mitter. Mao: The Unknown Story. Jon Halliday.